In this 10-minute show, travel writer Jay Artale continues the discussion about fast drafting. This technique helps you streamline your note taking activities when you're traveling, so that you can spend more time exploring and less time writing. In this episode we look at what to fast draft.
- Capturing a sense of place.
- Moving from thinking too feeling.
- Focusing on the right details.
- Choosing the right words.
- Using your five senses. (you should also listen to episode #25 where we went into more detail about using your sense of sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste to improve your travel writing).